Friday, August 21, 2015

School Worries

So this summer has gone so quick! It seems like only a few days ago that I was walking out of school on my last day of term looking forward to 6 weeks of relaxing and doing nothing. But the 6 weeks have gone way too quick and within the last week of summer is when I get very anxious.

I have a lot of worries – even more than normal, about going back to school this year. This year I go into year 10, the start of my 2 year GCSE course. Which means I’ll have to start taking school a lot more seriously than I have been doing.

This really scares me. What if I can’t keep up with it all? What if I fall behind? What if I forget something, or forget everything I’ve ever learnt when it comes to my exams.

See? All these questions and loads more are running around my mind and I don’t know what to do. The thing is as well I know a lot of them are stupid. Like I know that my teachers will help me if I don’t understand something, or that I won’t forget everything on an exam. But I can’t help feeling very anxious.

I think the one thing’s that worries me most is the fact that I’ll just be back at school. I hate school. And that’s not like a ‘oh my god I hate school so much so much homework ew’ I’m talking about the ‘I honestly hate this place with all my life, the pressure that they put on me literally makes me breakdown every other night. I’m sleep deprived and just done with life’ kind of hate.

I guess in a way going back to school will be a good thing? Seeing people again, being more productive….. Yeah that’s all I can think of :/

I really hope this year isn’t as bad as I’m expecting but I can only hope….

When are you back at school? Are you as anxious as this? Or am I just being a bit stupid? Comment and tell me J


Anyway, I’ll see you soon xxx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment