Friday, August 21, 2015

Healthy Lunch

So recently, I’ve been trying to eat a little healthier and it’s been working! I’ve found that I love to cook and to make a meal from scratch. I’ve also been eating this lot.




This salad and smoothie is a very simple, very quick, and very yummy lunch. It only takes about 10 – 15 minutes to make and tastes gorgeous!!

For the salad: 

- First of all get some lettuce or other green leaved thing and chop it up. This is the basis of your salad, so make sure there is enough of it.

-Next grab some tomatoes and chop them up. I used cherry tomatoes just because I find them easier to eat but you can use whatever kind you want

-I also added blueberries and a tangerine. But you can add whatever you want. Just change this to fit your preferences!

For the smoothie:

-Find the glass you want you’re smoothie to be in and fill it to about half way with strawberries and blueberries. The amount of strawberries to blueberries is completely your choice; I usually go for about 7 – 8 strawberries and a handful of blueberries. Tip all this into a blender.

-Fill the same glass up to about a quarter with milk and also put this into the blender.

-Finally add a few ice cubes. I normally go for about 3 but this depends of how cold you want your smoothie.

-Blend all this until smooth and then pour into a glass


And that’s it! It’s really simple and doesn’t take long at all. Also the smoothie could be a breakfast or you could make the salad bigger and make it a main meal – the choice is totally yours.

I’d love to know what you think of this, so leave a comment telling me if you liked it or not.


Anyway I’ll see you soon xxx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment