Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Jar Of Happiness

Recently I’ve started a project and I thought I’d share it with you since it really has helped me put things into perspective.

I always let bad things get to me – I don’t know why but I always have done. So a few months ago I decided to start something, a happy jar. I know it sounds weird but hear me out. Every time I do something that makes me smile, I write it down on a little piece of paper fold it up and place it inside the jar.

I try to do one everyday so that I have something to smile about every day. Obviously sometimes it doesn’t work but a majority of the time it does.

Also when I’m having a particularly bad day I sit and read some. It honestly does make me smile looking back on all the incredible times.

I strongly believe that this jar has helped me be a happier person, which results in me being more productive and healthy J

My jar was £8 from Next but any jar will do ~ even an old jam jar :)



I would love to know if you think that this would help you in anyway or if you think it’s a good idea.


I'll see you soon xxx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment