Wednesday, August 12, 2015

How To Make The Most Of Summer....

So I may be a little late for this post since it’s August but, we still have a few weeks left of summer right? A majority of these lists are usually the same so I’m going to try and make this one a little different (sorry if it isn’t…...)

 Numbero Uno: Learn a new language!!


This one is really helpful if you’re going on holiday this summer. You could try and learn the basics that you might need such as please, thank you, hello, goodbye and stuff like that. There are plenty of online lessons where you can learn a new language for free. These are generally more entertaining than a lesson you would have a school. So just pick a language and go for it ((it would also really impress people too!!))

Number 2: Find a passion…

This kind of carries on from my last post (which you can read here, oooo cheeky plug) but you can try and find a new thing that you love to do. For example mine this year is blogging and photography. I’m very new to this whole blogging thing so I’m going to do loads over summer J

Number 3: Go outside…

If you’re an internet junkie like me then this one might seem a little scary… But trust me once you get out you’ll love it. You could go out with your friends and just walk around and catch up since 6 weeks is a long time to be apart for. You don’t have to spend any money you could always just go to a park or walk around town window shopping.

Number 4: Act like a little kid….

This one never gets old. Get in touch with your inner child. We never used to be bored just running around and talking crap all day so why not do that again? Go outside and run or jump or stay inside and make a fort!! Anything that you used to do as a kid – Trust me you might think it but you won’t have grown out of it.

Number 5: Learn a new instrument…



Surely you weren’t expecting a blog post without me including music in some way?? But this is honestly a really good one. You can get online lessons for a majority of instruments completely free, so if you have an instrument lying around somewhere pick it up!! It was made to be played so why not do so!!

Number 6: Marathon a TV show/have a movie marathon....

On those rainy summer days where you’re stuck inside there’s nothing better than snuggling up in a blanket and watching a film or a TV show. It’s totally your choice what you watch but here are a few of my favourites...

  • Peter pan (2003)                                   
  • Marley and me
  • The Fault in our Stars
  • Serendipity 

Number 7: Create a bucket list…



I hadn’t even thought of doing this before this summer. I mean I’d always had a list of stuff I wanted to do in my head, but I’d never written it down. It’s actually quite therapeutic – writing down what you want to achieve, what you want to do with your life. I strongly recommend creating a bucket list I loved doing it and it took up quite a lot of time as well.

Finally: Have fun!!

This is your summer; it’s your time to relax! Do whatever the hell you want to do – Whether that’s staying inside on the internet all day or running around outside or shopping, whatever the hell you want to do!!!

I hope you guys have the best summer possible and I’ll see you soon xxx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment