Saturday, August 15, 2015

Amsterdam ~ Travel Blog!!!

As some of you know, I recently went to Amsterdam for a few days. I took a lot of photos so after narrowing them down so this post wasn’t 25000 pages long, I decided to post them on here. Enjoy J

Day 1:

We woke up at 3 am L and since I sleep at every chance I can get this was a little bit of an issue for me trying to get out of bed. But the excitement pushed me through and I finally got out of bed and changed ready to face this long day.


The flight from England to Amsterdam is actually very short, only about a couple of hours. So we arrived there at about 10 (which was 11 there). We took a train to central station and set off trying to find our apartment.


As soon as we stepped out of central station the views were incredible.



Since my dad can’t seem to follow simple directions, we actually didn’t get to our s=apartment until 5 ish – by which point we couldn’t be bothered to do anything since we’d been up since 3; so we just lazed around the apartment and slept (which I was perfectly happy with!).

Day 2:

After a longggg sleep we all got up refreshed and ready for the next day. We had already booked our tickets to visit Anne Frank’s House so we walked there.

I have to say, it’s one of the most incredible things I’ve ever walked around. Just being able to walk through a piece of history is incredible and thinking about the entire story was amazing.

However if you are thinking about visiting Anne Frank’s House then I strongly recommend booking tickets in advanced since the que to buy them was about 4 – 5 hours long!!

For obvious reasons, we couldn’t take any pictures inside the House however; I did get some in the afternoon when we decided to go on a canal cruise.





Day 3:

Our second to last day I this beautiful city and we decided to visit the Amsterdam arena. If you know me you’ll know I don’t particularly like football. Although I still found this very interesting watching how they changed the arena from a football pitch to a concert arena was incredible. Also, the tour guide was fairly nice to look at as well…..





Day 4:

Our final day in this incredible city L. But, our flight wasn’t until 9 pm so we still had the entire day to take in as much as we could.

So we went up the West Tower. The West Church is one of the tallest towers in the whole of Amsterdam so the view from up there is incredible however you don’t actually go all the way up to the top, only to half way however it is still a breath taking view from that height.






After a day of walking around Amsterdam we had to get our flight home. I would defiantly recommend going to this city as it is one of the most gorgeous places I’ve been too.

Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world? Comment where you’d go.

See you soon xxx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment