Friday, August 21, 2015

When I'm 18....

I’ve always been independent. I’ve always liked doing things for myself and I've always thought for myself. So naturally I’ve always wanted to live on my own, but recently I’ve wanted to more than ever.

Last night I was having a conversation with my parents when we got onto the topic of tattoos and piercings. Me being me, I really want a tattoo and maybe a nose piercing. I said this to my parents and they flipped. They told me that I ‘shouldn’t do them sorts of things to my body’ and that ill ‘look awful if I do’ or I will ‘never get a job’.

At the time I was really upset. I’ve always trusted my parent’s views and opinions on things so I obviously took what they said seriously. But now, thinking about it I really don’t care what they think.

It’s my body I can do whatever I want with it. I don’t need them to tell me what I can or cannot do with my OWN BODY. It’s my choice.

So I’m going to do what I want with my body and with my life. It’s not their business what I do and how I chose to live my life. As long as I’m happy it’s fine.


Anyway, I’ll see you soon xxx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment