Saturday, August 8, 2015

My Passion....

So I thought for my first real blog post I would write about something I’m passionate about. The first thing that came to mind when I sat down to write this post was music. So that’s what I’m going to write about….



I’ve loved music ever since I was little. In fact, I remember sitting on my grandparents kitchen floor and bashing pots and pans to make ‘music’ and them insisting it was the best thing they’ve ever heard (it defiantly wasn’t trust me on that one)

When I was 6/7 I started playing piano. Needless to say like most things in the beginning I wasn’t very good. I mean the first 3 ‘pieces’ I learnt to play were all just hitting one note over and over again in different rhythms. But I guess practice does make you better since I’m now grade 6 J

I started playing guitar 2 years ago when I was 12 and haven’t been able to put it down since then. I love it. Of course I’m not great and I know that but I’m happy when I’m playing and that’s all that matters.

I also write songs. I would love to become a songwriter one day but for now I’m just happy writing them in my bedroom. It’s my way to vent. I’ve never really been one for talking to other people about my problems, so song writing has always been my way to try and get the message across that sometimes I’m not okay. (Que My Chemical Romance….)

Finally I love listening to music. I love the way that every song came from an emotion and the connection you feel with the artist during them 3 minutes. It’s a little peak inside their mind and it’s my addiction. I will more or less listen to anything from Beethoven to nirvana from Ed Sheeran to 5sos – I like nearly every type of music.

I could write forever about music, my drug, the reason I smile, the reason I cry, it’s my passion. But so that this post isn’t 25000 pages long, I’ll stop.

But I want to know what your passion is? What’s the one thing you would do forever it you could? Leave a comment I’d love to know J

But I’ll see you soon xxx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment