Thursday, August 6, 2015

Hello World!!



Hello world!!


So I’m Katie… I’m 14 and from England. And I have a lot of thoughts… wayy too many thoughts. So I thought I’d start this blog to get them off my mind. And that’s what it’s going to be more or less. Just a load of thoughts written down in a probably very inarticulate way depending on how tired i am. But I thought I’d tell you a little about me first.

I love music. I love listening to it, writing it, playing it, everything. Anything from Beethoven to nirvana to 5sos to Ed Sheeran – I’m all for it. I fall in love with the melodies, with the emotion behind the lyrics, with the connect you feel with the artist in those 3 minutes, with the fact that you can always find a song to express your feelings – how ever you may feel. I also play 2 instruments – piano and guitar.

I’m also obsessed with fiction. Any way of telling a story I love, whether it’s through acting, animation, reading or talking, i just get so absorbed into the story. fiction is my drug. it’s my happy place. it’s where i can forget everything that’s been happening in my life and live to life i wish i was living instead of sitting in my bed room blogging about it.

Finally, I hate school. It’s not that I’m bad at it. I get alright grades and I don’t particularly struggle with it. It’s just that I hate the thought of being judged for everything I do. like I’m not going to tell anyone that I’ve started this blog, not even my friends, purely through the fear of being judged. But the worst bit about it is that they probably won’t even care. If I told them i had a blog, they’d probably just say cool and walk away. But I just hate the thought of anyone thinking I’m weird or not liking me.
So that’s basically me. Obviously there’s a lot more since I’m a confused, stressed out, over worked teenager, but that’s a majority of my likes a dislikes. I’ll try and post stuff as regularly as possible, but for now that’s it. thank you for reading if you have even though this is probably the most boring thing you’ve ever read.

But anyway, see you soon :) xxx




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment