Monday, September 7, 2015

Morning Playlist

We all know that getting up in the morning is a drag. It’s a horrible thing and to be honest mornings just shouldn’t exist. But I’ve recently found that getting ready to some amazing music makes me feel more awake and like I’m not a walking zombie. So here’s my playlist for them morning when you just can’t be bothered:

Anywhere But Here – Mayday Parade

Centuries – Fall Out Boy

Cheap Shots and Setbacks – As It Is

Lane Boy – Twenty One Pilots

Kicking and Screaming – All Time Low

End Up Here – 5sos

Generation – Simple Plan

Fairly Local – Twenty One Pilots

Holiday – Green Day

Social Casualty – 5sos

Homeless – Ed Sheeran

Lovely – Twenty One Pilots

Chocolate – The 1975

American Idiot – Green Day

Lying Is The Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off – Panic! At The Disco

Na Na Na – My Chemical Romance

Never Be – 5sos

Sick Little Games – All Time Low

You can listen to this playlist here. I could have made this about 7 hours long, but I cut it down. Tell me what you think of this playlist.

I’ll see you soon xxx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment