Wednesday, September 30, 2015

This Blog.....

Okay, so I've had this blog for nearly 2 months now and I think I've finally decided what direction I want to take it. As you can probably tell by the title of this blog, I love music, therefore I'm going to turn this into a music blog. this seems like the obvious thing to do.

I feel like having a set theme for this blog will make it more appealing rather than just posting whatever crap I want. so from now on I'll be posting things like music reviews, recommendations, and anything else music related including good YouTube covers and even things about instruments and taking music exams (advice etc.).

So starting from now I'm going to be taking this blog a lot more seriously and posting regularly rather than just randomly.

I hope you guys are okay with this and I'll see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment