Sunday, October 4, 2015

September Favourites Playlist!!

September has suddenly been and gone, so I have decided to put together a playlist full of my favourite music released this month! I think I'll do this every month (or every other month if it gets a bit boring) so here we go!!



 1. Fight Song ~ Rachel Platten

2. Ain't Nobody ~ Felix Jaehn feat. Jasmine Thompson

3. Marvin Gaye ~ Charlie Puth feat Meghan Trainor

4. Two Minds ~ NERO

5. Runnin' (Loose It All) ~ Naughty Boy feat. Beyonce & Arrow Benjamin

6. On My Mind ~ Ellie Goulding

7. Locked Away ~ R. City feat Adam Levine

8. Love Me Like You ~ Little Mix

9. Victorious ~ Panic! At The Disco

It's only a little one but tell me what you think and if you'd want me to do this kind of thing again!! You can listen to this playlist here
I love all the songs on this playlist and I hope you do to!!
You can follow me on Bloglovin here

And I'll see you soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment